Refrigerated transportations mean a delivery of goods under a specific temperature control, for example:
• transportation of meat, canned goods and manufactured meat;
• transportation of chocolate and confectionary;
• transportation of fish and seafood;
• transportation of vegetables, fruit and mushrooms;
• transportation of flowers and plants;
• transportation of chemical products, including “hazardous goods”;
For delivery of goods in cooling, heating or deep freezing conditions, we use specialized means of transportation: refrigerators with cooling equipment and isometric vehicles.
We agree temperature conditions with a customer for the best storage of goods in accordance with international requirements to transportations of perishable cargo and products of chemical industry.